Interior Decorator / Colour Consultant

"Let me assist you with Colour Advice and all your Decor Queries..."































Tuesday 6 September 2011

"Fresh Cut Roses..."

 I was introduced today to the most beautiful fragrance...The Yankee Candle Fragrance.

"Yankee Candles - Fresh Cut Roses"
(One of my Favourites)

I have never experienced aromas like these...they eminate the exact smell of their "Title". Ranging from "Baby Powder" (I watched as my customers went oooh...and aarh... to the various smells) to "Island Spa" and "Sun and Sand"...These are sure to be a winner in the Store...Love...Love...Love:-)

www.yankeecandle.com
"Baby Powder"
"Wedding Day"


There is a variety of Candles available - the Glass Jars seem to be very popular with some burning up to 140 hours. These make up special "Birthday" and "Mother's Day" gifts. But not forgetting they also have a variety on "Seasonal Fragrances" for "Christmas and other special Holidays"... The "Wedding Day Collection" makes up into perfect "Thank You" gifts for your bridal party or can also be used for "Table Memoirs"...The choice is so Inviting I could have one in every room..."Happy Smelling all your Yankee Candles"...LOL...FK:-)

No comments: