Interior Decorator / Colour Consultant

"Let me assist you with Colour Advice and all your Decor Queries..."































Saturday 31 March 2012

"You're Invited too..."

"The Invitation"


In one of my previous posts - "You're Invited"... I posted about how much I enjoy weddings. I just received a Wedding Invitation in the post today...and I am super excited. The Invitation is the "Key". It sets the tone for the Wedding. This Invitation says "Dress: Formal" and looking at the "Style" of the Envelope and Seal - this is going to be a very "Elegant Wedding."


Whilst examining the Invite - my creative juices started flowing...I started pondering on the "Decor" of the Wedding and the Attire of the Bride and her Retinue....Oh how my mind wondered off...From the "Flowers" to the "Cake"...to The "Ceremony" and "Reception"...A Day to Remember for a Lifetime...

"The Ceremony"
"The Flowers"

"The Wedding retinue"


"The Brides Attire"


"The Cake"
"The Reception"


So next time you get an Invitation to a Wedding...try this it's great Fun. It allows your creativity to flow...who knows there could be a hidden"Wedding planner" in there somewhere...'Til next "Happy Planning"...:-)FK



No comments: