Interior Decorator / Colour Consultant

"Let me assist you with Colour Advice and all your Decor Queries..."































Thursday 8 March 2012

"Mood Boards"

I love doing "Storyboards" or "Mood Boards" as some call it. They are so Inspirational as they are a clear and direct visual for customers to view your "Desired Look" for them. I stumble upon a remarkable site :www.olioboard.com whereby you can create you own "Click";"Drag" and "Drop" Layouts at the touch of your mouse. Gone are the days of Search;Draw;Cut and Paste... It's all computer generated and you can even "Save" Folders or "Publish" Folders for others to view...the wonders of technology.

I have posted a few of my "Amateur" Storyboards...I hope you are Inspired...

'"Colourful Entrance"

"Elegant Dining"

"Tuscan Outdoors"

"Neutral Living Room"

Have fun with "Olioboard"...I know I am...'Til next time...Happy Decorating :-)FK

No comments: