Interior Decorator / Colour Consultant

"Let me assist you with Colour Advice and all your Decor Queries..."































Thursday 21 June 2012

"Winter Days"

With the Chilling sound of Winter outside...I long to be snuggled under my blankie with a warm bowl of Soup in hand...But sorry No rest for me....Busy...Busy as a worker BEE...

But, I just thought I'd pop in to share some of these amazing Ready to heat Soups from Woolies I discovered...mmm...YUMMY and SO Affordable....'Til next time ENJOY!!FK:-)

"Creamy Chicken;Noodle & Corn @ R29.95 per 600g"
Made with Chicken breast; Noodles and Sweet Corn.
Microwave in Soup Bowl for 3mins. or Stove Top in sauce-pan for 5-8mins.

"Moroccan Lamb Soup @ R39.95 per 600g"
Made with Leg of Lamb; Lentils; Tomatoes and Moroccan Spices.
Microwave in Soup Bowl for 3mins. or Stove Top in sauce-pan for 5-8mins.
"Vegetable & Barley Soup @ R19.95 per 600g"
Made with the Freshest of Veggies-Leeks;Carrots;Turnips and Sweet Potatoe with Barley added.
Microwave in Soup Bowl for 3mins. or Stove Top in sauce-pan for 5-8mins.

No comments: