Interior Decorator / Colour Consultant

"Let me assist you with Colour Advice and all your Decor Queries..."































Friday 1 June 2012

"My Sketch Book"

I have been working flat out these last couple of weeks...as you would have noticed from the very few blog posts.

I love my job...I love meeting new people and helping my Clients in putting their schemes for their homes together...Here is one from "My Sketch Book" which I managed to capture....Let's hope we can keep this BOOK updated;-)


Fabric selections from:Mavromac; Hertex; Biggie Best; Bartlett&Dunster and Wolfe Street Fabrics.

These were just for some Scatter Cushions;Curtains and a Nightfrill in a Bedroom and some Scatters and Curtains in her Lounge Area. My Client wanted something "Fresh" in her Bedroom with Duckegg Blue in it. We found a lovely co-ordinate stripe (a little wider than a Ticking Stripe) and a Floral with both Blue and Duckegg in it- These we used for Scatter cushions. The Pellum Azure was used for a Boxed Nightfrill and Curtains.The Soft Urban Wild Sesame added a lovely chenille throw to the end of the bed.

In the Lounge we used Lutron Vintage for Scatters to update an existing Ox-blood Leather Sofa. The Twitter Cinnamon was used for Curtains and a Tablecoth for a round Lamp table.

Okay...so now back to the drawing board as I have lots more Schemes to put together... "Til next time "Happy Decorating":-)FK.

PS: Excuse my sketches...I am not the BEST ARTIST AROUND TOWN...LOL:-)

No comments: