Interior Decorator / Colour Consultant

"Let me assist you with Colour Advice and all your Decor Queries..."































Thursday 19 April 2012

"Colin and Justin"

www.colinandjustin.tv

I just love the Work of Celebrity Designer's Colin and Justin...so I have decided to dedicate this post to them. I absolutely love their "Before and After" Display of their work done and this has Inspired me soooh much! I have vowed that from now on I will take pictures "before" I attempt any Project and ensure "after" pictures on completion.
        

"Bedroom  - Before"

"Bedroom 1 - After"


"I love the idea of framing your Plasma TV" 


"Outdoor Patio - Before"

"Outdoor Patio - After"

  
"Retro-Inspired Interiors"

"Orange - Pantone Colour of 2012"

  I also love their use of Colour and how their Interiors have a  certain Flow...from Design Lines to Lighting...Everything works harmoniously together...Good Job Guys...You are an Inspiration to us all...Happy Decorating...'Til next time...FK:-) 


"For the Love of Pink..."


No comments: