Interior Decorator / Colour Consultant

"Let me assist you with Colour Advice and all your Decor Queries..."































Friday 7 October 2011

PINTEREST

I have been hooked on PINTEREST. So I just had to dedicate this next Post to it. It's amazing what you find on here. People from all over the world pinning and re-pinning various images from Food to Fashion to Decor...the list is endless. So much Inspiration. I just had to share a few of my Pins from my Boards. Please go and check it out and you might just need this sign :




"Quotes"






"Colour Inspiration"

"Fashion Inspiration"

"Pink Cocktail Recipes"

"Story-boards"

"Hammock - Must have"

"D.I.Y. Side and Coffee Tables"

"Get Organized-Home Office"

"Paris in Winter"

http://www.pinterest.com/

Happy Pinning...'til next time:-)FK.

No comments: